Banner Image

Co-Create Co-Create FOSI AUDIO ZAD4 HIFI amplifier / DAC / REMOTE CONTROL / 4 RCA inputs / 2 optical inputs / 2 coaxial inputs / 1 sub output / 1 pre-out output

jogama

Co-Create the future of audio !!:cool:

Fosi audio has managed to create amps with excellent sound quality, which rivals the big brands of HIFI.
Fosi must now create a living room HIFI amp, with many essential features for use in a large room, several RCA / Digital sound inputs, remote control ...

I would like FOSI to create the amp of my dreams:

- Pre-amplification / Amplification :
  • 1 dual mono amplifiers based on TPA3255 chips
  • Easily interchangeable AOP
  • Tube pre-amplification (type EF95, 6AK5, 6J1)

- Imputs :
  • 4 -5 RCA inputs
  • 2 optical inputs
  • 2 coaxial inputs
  • 1 phono input
  • USB C DAC
  • 1 Main in RCA (For amp Home cinéma)

- Outputs :
  • 1 sub output (Adjustable frequency)
  • 1 pre-out output
  • Headphone output

- Diverse :
  • 2 Triggers
  • REMOTE CONTROL
  • Integrated power supply
  • Bass and treble settings
  • Loudness

Standard dimensions of a hifi amp (435 mm wide)

Here is an idea in terms of entry and exit positioning:

Yamaha-A-S701-Silver_D_1200.jpg

An example of a facade with bass and treble controls, input selector, headphone input :
1726777531266.png

An example remonte control
1726777619104.png

Last edited:
I think they have to keep the orange/black visual identity.

The tube is not mandatory, with the good OPamps, we can shape the sound that we want on this product.
Or the tube premap has to have an on/off switch, if we want a "pure direct" sound without tube distortion.

Yes, a PURE DIRECT function would be a real plus!! :)

Indeed, Fosi could keep the gray color / orange button to keep a visual identity.

Co-Create the future of audio !!:cool:

Fosi audio has managed to create amps with excellent sound quality, which rivals the big brands of HIFI.
Fosi must now create a living room HIFI amp, with many essential features for use in a large room, several RCA / Digital sound inputs, remote control ...

I would like FOSI to create the amp of my dreams:

- Pre-amplification / Amplification :
  • 1 dual mono amplifiers based on TPA3255 chips
  • Easily interchangeable AOP
  • Tube pre-amplification (type EF95, 6AK5, 6J1)

- Imputs :
  • 4 -5 RCA inputs
  • 2 optical inputs
  • 2 coaxial inputs
  • 1 phono input
  • USB C DAC
  • 1 Main in RCA (For amp Home cinéma)

- Outputs :
  • 1 sub output (Adjustable frequency)
  • 1 pre-out output
  • Headphone output

- Diverse :
  • 2 Triggers
  • REMOTE CONTROL
  • Integrated power supply
  • Bass and treble settings
  • Loudness

Standard dimensions of a hifi amp (435 mm wide)

Here is an idea in terms of entry and exit positioning:

Yamaha-A-S701-Silver_D_1200.jpg

An example of a facade with bass and treble controls, input selector, headphone input :
View attachment 271

An example remonte control
View attachment 272
Thank you for you great suggestions, why do you think our products not a living room HIFI amp? Such as ZA3 and V3 MONO.

What do you do with the pre out?

Actually, we are developing an E30, which has 2 HDMIs, 1 RCA, 1 OPT, 1 COA, 1 BT, but dont have phono in, and we also have DSP, so we have all the diverse you want.

But you know, all of our products are small, so we dont have so many inputs as you requred, and I am curious why do you need so many inputs? Also what do you mean "1 Main in RCA (For amp Home cinéma)", what is the difference from your "4-5 RCA inputs"?

I think they have to keep the orange/black visual identity.

The tube is not mandatory, with the good OPamps, we can shape the sound that we want on this product.
Or the tube premap has to have an on/off switch, if we want a "pure direct" sound without tube distortion.
Haha, yes, we need to keep the orange visual identity.

Pure direct is a great idea.

Thank you for you great suggestions, why do you think our products not a living room HIFI amp? Such as ZA3 and V3 MONO.

What do you do with the pre out?

Actually, we are developing an E30, which has 2 HDMIs, 1 RCA, 1 OPT, 1 COA, 1 BT, but dont have phono in, and we also have DSP, so we have all the diverse you want.

But you know, all of our products are small, so we dont have so many inputs as you requred, and I am curious why do you need so many inputs? Also what do you mean "1 Main in RCA (For amp Home cinéma)", what is the difference from your "4-5 RCA inputs"?
A living room HIFI amp must have a remote control to be able to be controlled from afar.
The ZA3 and Mono V3 amps are excellent amps, but without a remote control and with a limited number of inputs, it is difficult to use them in a living room.

A high number of inputs (RCA or digital) allows you to connect several HIFI devices:
- CD player
- Vinyl turntable
- TV
- Old generation game console
- Bluetooth receiver
- Streamer
- DVD or BLU RAY PLAYER
- PC

The preout output allows you to connect a power amp.The Main-in RCA input of a hi-fi amp allows you to directly connect the pre-amplified output of another amplifier (often HOME CINEMA).
You can thus benefit from the musicality of the power stages of the high-fidelity amp. The volume adjustment of the HIFI amp has no influence on this input unlike a classic RCA input.
For example :
1728416194804.png
Your new FOSI E30 amp is excellent news, it comes close to what I am looking for. I will be curious to know more about this amp.

Back