Banner Image

Co-Create Co-Create splitter/mixer - something that connect my sources (cd-pc-md) to my 2 o 4 V3mono and Za3

Massimo

I propose a splitter/mixer device to manage multiple audio sources and distribute them to multiple amplifiers, either playing together or independently. For example, something that allows the use of 4 or even 6 v3 mono channels in dual stereo 2+2+2 or creates a 5.1 configuration.

The device should have the following features:
Inputs:
- At least 3 inputs with RCA and 3.5mm jack connectors to support CD, MD, and computer, with an optional additional input, possibly optical, with a digital or analog selector.
- At least 3 outputs, each with RCA connectors, to connect up to 3 stereo amplifiers simultaneously.

Signal Distribution:
- A circuit that can prevent signal loss and maintain audio quality when distributing the signal to multiple amplifiers simultaneously.
- Optional independent volume control for each output channel to balance the sound level on each amplifier.

Outputs:
- A switch to activate or deactivate each output independently.
- Indicator LEDs to show which output is active.

Power Supply:
- Stabilized power supply with overvoltage protection and a feature to prevent power-on surges.

Chassis:
- Anodized aluminum in Fosi Audio style with orange knobs.

Accessories:

- Remote control.

- Bluetooth connectivity.

- Optional OLED display.

Back