Banner Image

Co-Create Co-create "The Pure Power Plant" the perfect pairing with our preamplifier.

Karlaka

A simple amplification stage that is dedicated only to pushing our speakers as loud as we want. Its design would be in accordance with the preamplifier and Fosi products. Obviously its aluminum chassis.
With just a button or lever on the front to turn it on, maintaining the clean aesthetic. Analog vumeters can be added, in case the pre does not have them, and some LEDs that indicate the status.
Inside, two monophonic stages controlled by Hypex, Purifi or similar modules, as long as costs can be kept contained, but there is no doubt that a power amplifier must have power. A lot.
On the rear panel, two RCA and two balanced XLR inputs. Maybe a gain selector and lastly and very importantly, ROBUST binding posts. If possible, metallic brass (the Apollon amplifiers have very attractive ones and feel of very good quality. Yamaha M5000, too (dreams are free). And the ones used in the WiiM amp, I don't think they are expensive and they are very good).
In short, a final device in the audio chain that can stay in our rack for a long time.
Thanks for reading!

1727205158583.png

1727205316823.jpeg

1727205427882.png

1727205548031.png

Thank you for your great suggestion.

Totally agree with your idea except the inputs, I think we just need 1 RCA and 1 XLR, as you said, "A simple amplification stage that is dedicated only to pushing our speakers as loud as we want", so select different audio sources are the jobs of a preamplifier.

And also, if we add VU meters, then we need to add buttons to control them, such as the sensitivity and brightness.

By the way, your suggestions of "ROBUST binding posts. If possible, metallic brass" is really great.

Thank you so much.

Hello, Carl! On the contrary, thanks to you for letting us participate.
We agree. When I said 2 RCA inputs and two XLR I was referring to only one connector for each channel.
As for aesthetics, vu meters would look great. Sansui made some really beautiful power amplifiers (BA3000, BA5000), which can still be found on the vintage audio market.
Greetings!

1728419613297.jpeg

1728419284222.png

Back