Banner Image

Amplifier Fosi Audio TPA3116 Amplifier - Replacement power supply?

TrebzUK

Hi all

I'm new to the forum :)

I have a Fosi Audio TPA3116 Amplifier and the standard Fosi Audio power supply has broken. Can you post me a few links to an affordable / budget replacement unit please. I do remember seeing a 19v power supply on Amazon some time ago but i'd like your opinion before I go spending my pennies. The standard unit has Model is Fosi Audio AC Adapter YU190474. And here is the link I found on Amazon:

Link to Amazon Fosi Audio AC Adapter YU190474

And please forgive my ignorance of power supplies but would this one be suitable?

Link to Ebay 19v 4.74a power supply.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions, support or links posted regarding this.

Regards

:)

Last edited:
I don't think the connector will fit because the internal dimension is smaller than the one on the amplifier.
If you can change the connector for a suitable one, then that adapter can be used.
Screenshot 2024-09-21 at 16.55.22.png

Hi all

I'm new to the forum :)

I have a Fosi Audio TPA3116 Amplifier and the standard Fosi Audio power supply has broken. Can you post me a few links to an affordable / budget replacement unit please. I do remember seeing a 19v power supply on Amazon some time ago but i'd like your opinion before I go spending my pennies. The standard unit has Model is Fosi Audio AC Adapter YU190474. And here is the link I found on Amazon:

Link to Amazon Fosi Audio AC Adapter YU190474

And please forgive my ignorance of power supplies but would this one be suitable?

Link to Ebay 19v 4.74a power supply.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions, support or links posted regarding this.

Regards

:)
You can order the 19V 4.7A 90W Power Adapter Supply on the Fosi Audio official website.

Back