Banner Image

Headphone Amp Fosi Audio SK01 Headphone Amp Preamp Reviews

Fosi Audio Team

Administrator
Staff member
sk01-banner.jpg
Join the discussion on SK01! This thread is dedicated to users' insights, reviews, and experiences with SK01. Your feedback is invaluable to our community. Furthermore, you can even showcase the setup you've created using the SK01 here!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get the SK01 here
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the index of the videos and articles reviewing SK01.

Last edited:
Very interesting this SK01 preamp!!! :cool:
Anyone test it?We should be able to connect it between a source and amp like the FOSI V3 and have access to all the bass and treble settings like that.
Is the loudness function effective? Like old amps from the 70s and 80s?

Very interesting this SK01 preamp!!! :cool:
Anyone test it?We should be able to connect it between a source and amp like the FOSI V3 and have access to all the bass and treble settings like that.
Is the loudness function effective? Like old amps from the 70s and 80s?
I have tested it. The unit has 3.5mm input and output. The loudness button does work. You can adjust the low, mid and high frequency. I used my tablet as the source and dac. For the price, I know of no other device with such flexibility.

مرحبا يا شباب اشتريت Fosi sk01 من أمازون منذ 3 أشهر، لدي صوت واضح وطبعا لا يوجد ضجيج، استخدمته مع fiio ka 17، كانت مفاجأة سارة، معا لدي صوت جيد، رائع من Thx aaa 78+ من fiio ka 17، تجربتي عندما تقوم fosi ببناء مكبر صوت لسماعات الرأس، على سبيل المثال SK01 مع شريحة من Sabra أو KM4497 أو ES9069Q ومع thx AAAA 78+ ES سيكون أفضل بكثير وليس باهظ الثمن وأفضل، لقد قارنت SK01 مع fiio ka 17 و ifi graphon، SK01 مع fiio ka 17 كان أفضل، كلها ifi graphon، أتمنى أن تعجبك تجربتي

Back