Banner Image

Co-Create Multichanel Preamp

antalistvan1968

Co- Create Multichanel preamplifier

Hi everyone!

I have been thinking about a multi-channel preamplifier for a long time, I think it would be very necessary. Unfortunately, I don't know the parameters of the lc40 that is being made now, I just read that it is being made.. maybe I am knocking on open doors :) I think a tube preamplifier with inputs of at least 4.. or 5 channels would be a good idea. With rca and full balanced outputs.. I'm thinking about two versions. one would have a tone control and a volume knob and an input selector. The other version has two large VU meters and only a volume control and no eq.. Maybe with a headphone output. Optional phono and wifi connection.. line-level inputs for cassette, cd, tuner, other sources.. could be in the style of the ZA3. High quality is important, it should not be lower than za3 or v3 monoblocks! I apologize for the crappy drawing.. it turned out terrible, but maybe you can see my idea

Attachments

• inbound675237210189481633.jpg
    inbound675237210189481633.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 5
Thank you for your great support.

You can keep an eye on our fosi audio ZP3, it has 2 RCA inputs and 1 XLR input, with RCA and XLR outputs.

And we will consider your suggestions carefully, I will let you know if we have any updates.

Back