Banner Image

REL Sub high level connection possible with ZA3 mono blocks?

a-tomm

I have tried to use the low level connection on a REL sub with a couple of devices.
A Blue Sound Node and the Fosi ZA3. In both cases I get almost no volume from the sub.
I reached out to REL about this but still waiting to hear back.

Is it possible to connect the ZA3s in mono block set up to the high level connection on a REL sub?

Hello friend, thank you for reaching out with your concerns. Would you pls check and tell us the input sensitivity of your REL subwoofer?

If possible, you can take a photo of the label on the subwoofer or the specification page on the manual for us. :)

Hello friend, thank you for reaching out with your concerns. Would you pls check and tell us the input sensitivity of your REL subwoofer?

If possible, you can take a photo of the label on the subwoofer or the specification page on the manual for us. :)
Hi thank you for your reply.

Although it seems this thread was forgotten about by support I have found the answer for anyone else who might be interested.

The Low Level input is recommended when using a single REL with Monoblock Amplifiers. When integrating a REL Sub-Bass system with Monoblock amplifiers REL recommends using a stereo pair of RELs as left and right subwoofers.

Back