Banner Image

Usage of Frore Airjet fans on audio components

7.12_am

I was wondering for some time, what this quite interesting fan technology could be used for. I looked at my Fosi audio Amplifier and it clicked.
Frore Airjet are very highly efficient fans that barely make a sound and can dissipate more Watts of heat than the Watts they consume. (The Airjet Mini uses 1W of power and can dissipate 5.25W of heat. They also have tons of backpressure)
I heard that a simple fan can do wonders for a Fosi V3, it would be cool seeing something as such implemented in audio. The Airjet could promote plenty airflow.
Does anyone think this is a good idea?

The problem is that they are really efficient so they don’t need anything other than the case, as long as they have grease between the two!

I was wondering for some time, what this quite interesting fan technology could be used for. I looked at my Fosi audio Amplifier and it clicked.
Frore Airjet are very highly efficient fans that barely make a sound and can dissipate more Watts of heat than the Watts they consume. (The Airjet Mini uses 1W of power and can dissipate 5.25W of heat. They also have tons of backpressure)
I heard that a simple fan can do wonders for a Fosi V3, it would be cool seeing something as such implemented in audio. The Airjet could promote plenty airflow.
Does anyone think this is a good idea?
It's quite an interesting solution. Our team will look into the Frore Airjet fans

Back