Banner Image

When will the V3 Mono's be delivered to backers?

Giro413

Hi. Just curious (and a bit impatient, perhaps ;)) as to when the V3 Mono's from the initial Kickstarter campaign will start to land on customers doorsteps.
It has been some weeks since I verified my shipping address and reward, so is it already on the way, or still awaiting production?

On the ASR forums the first people have reported getting a shipping confirmation.

It’s hard to be patient when so looking forward to these. But I’ll probably have to be as I joined in right at the end of the campaign.

IMG_9532 Large.jpegI know what I’m playing with this weekend! It will take some patience to burn these in before rolling the MUSES02 op amps they sent from the stretch goal.

I received my set V3 Monos earlier this week and they are purring away nicely. I haven’t swapped the opamps yet.

I must say they feel, look and sound amazing for the money.

IMG_8459-2.jpg

Can I ask why you burn the monobloks in 1st? Why not just swap out the op amps and burn the lot in together?

Thanks 🙂
Sorry late reply - I immediately threw Sparkos SS3602 op amps in my ZA3 and never even heard the stock op amps. I realized that I should use these and make sure all is good for a while before rolling other op amps. I have some Burson V7 Vivid to try as well.

There was no reason to burn in other to ensure these units are solid before I open them up and start messing with them. It’s time now. :)

Sorry late reply - I immediately threw Sparkos SS3602 op amps in my ZA3 and never even heard the stock op amps. I realized that I should use these and make sure all is good for a while before rolling other op amps. I have some Burson V7 Vivid to try as well.

There was no reason to burn in other to ensure these units are solid before I open them up and start messing with them. It’s time now. :)
I get you, thanks for the reply 🙂👍

Back