Banner Image

When will the V3 Mono's be delivered to backers?

Giro413

Hi. Just curious (and a bit impatient, perhaps ;)) as to when the V3 Mono's from the initial Kickstarter campaign will start to land on customers doorsteps.
It has been some weeks since I verified my shipping address and reward, so is it already on the way, or still awaiting production?

On the ASR forums the first people have reported getting a shipping confirmation.

It’s hard to be patient when so looking forward to these. But I’ll probably have to be as I joined in right at the end of the campaign.

IMG_9532 Large.jpegI know what I’m playing with this weekend! It will take some patience to burn these in before rolling the MUSES02 op amps they sent from the stretch goal.

Can I ask why you burn the monobloks in 1st? Why not just swap out the op amps and burn the lot in together?

Thanks 🙂
Sorry late reply - I immediately threw Sparkos SS3602 op amps in my ZA3 and never even heard the stock op amps. I realized that I should use these and make sure all is good for a while before rolling other op amps. I have some Burson V7 Vivid to try as well.

There was no reason to burn in other to ensure these units are solid before I open them up and start messing with them. It’s time now. :)

Sorry late reply - I immediately threw Sparkos SS3602 op amps in my ZA3 and never even heard the stock op amps. I realized that I should use these and make sure all is good for a while before rolling other op amps. I have some Burson V7 Vivid to try as well.

There was no reason to burn in other to ensure these units are solid before I open them up and start messing with them. It’s time now. :)
I get you, thanks for the reply 🙂👍

I was a late backer. But haven’t had a request for shipping address yet. Just me?
I've ordered my pair of V3 Monos + 48V/10Amp power supply directly from Fosi Audio, not through Kickstarter.
Shipment should have been from 8th till 18th August, then it was moved to August 28th, then it was moved to September 6th... So, still waiting (im)patiently :(

I received my set V3 Monos earlier this week and they are purring away nicely. I haven’t swapped the opamps yet.

I must say they feel, look and sound amazing for the money.

View attachment 217
What a nice setup! RME ADI 2 is a great dac!
Do you have any concerns about heating of the V3s in this setup? Will the working temperature of V3s influence your RME dac at all?
Thanks

Back