Banner Image

ZA3 and new V3 mono need good preamplifier with multiple audio

Massimo

I propose for a Hi-Fi preamplifier with multiple audio imputs, intended for use with two mono v3 amplifiers.

I think need:
  • Integrate multiple audio inputs to allow connection of different sources (CD Player, media player, minidisk, etc.)
  • Ensure compatibility and optimal interfacing with v3 mono;
  • Guarantee a user-friendly Fosi Audio design with intuitive controls and ergonomic layout;
  • At least 3 analog RCA inputs + optional optical;
  • Led indicator or Rotay selector
  • Chassis anodized Aluminum case design Fosi Audio
  • Led indicators
  • High-quality audio listening.

I propose for a Hi-Fi preamplifier with multiple audio imputs, intended for use with two mono v3 amplifiers.

I think need:
  • Integrate multiple audio inputs to allow connection of different sources (CD Player, media player, minidisk, etc.)
  • Ensure compatibility and optimal interfacing with v3 mono;
  • Guarantee a user-friendly Fosi Audio design with intuitive controls and ergonomic layout;
  • At least 3 analog RCA inputs + optional optical;
  • Led indicator or Rotay selector
  • Chassis anodized Aluminum case design Fosi Audio
  • Led indicators
  • High-quality audio listening.
It is going to need XLR inputs and outputs. No optical since you can use an external DAC. Preferably a stepped relay remote controlled volume attenuator. two rca's is likely enough and maybe an optional phono pre-amp.

Avrà bisogno di ingressi e uscite XLR. Nessun ottico poiché è possibile utilizzare un DAC esterno. Preferibilmente un attenuatore di volume telecomandato a relè a gradini. Due RCA sono probabilmente sufficienti e forse un preamplificatore phono opzionale.
I don't think two are enough. For example, I have 1 cd player, 1 md player, computer with dac and sk01 for connection with ipad or with p3 for bluetooth. I would say at least 3

Back